advanced skills:
duel 3
flurry 3
Precision Strikes 3
Massive Criticals 3
Heavyhand 2
Body Development 2
Infantry Training 2

so there is only one available advanced slot, I'm not sure what should I choose, battle rage or Magical Training?

q2 what anti-stun gear do you use when playing 2h Warrior?

q3 what are your favorite 2h weapons?

q4 does fury work on weapon's additive damage ? for instance, shock

q5 does fury work on attributes? for instance, holy, banishing

thanks a lot

123Klutz

I chose battle rage at last..

now my Warrior can farm SOH at very low cost, only
some deepfrost cognac, strength and speed potions...maybe it's time to start a new one..

VDX_360

Staff member
I'm going to encourage you to look over the Wiki, as that will help with the bulk of your inquiry:
Skills: http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... itle=Skill
Equipment: http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... =Equipment

Since you have Infantry Training, Battle Rage isn't quite a "must" but it still comes in handy. Alternatively, you can use your skill points to improve existing skills. You don't need to have max advanced skills, and in fact, most of the top builds don't fill all the advanced skill slots. That way you can focus on the skills the build needs. But really, it's up to you.

Fury applies to your base damage. You can easily check what fury does by looking at your backpack screen that breaks down your damage output. You'll note that fury does NOT impact elemental damage of a weapon .

Argarath

I switch over to Amulet of Dark Whispers when vs Stun/Paralyzed Mob. Battle Rage also remove Paralysis. Of course the best 2H weapon is Ark's Pneumatic Mallet

Eligras

Argarath":3sxntw1z said:
I switch over to Amulet of Dark Whispers when vs Stun/Paralyzed Mob. Battle Rage also remove Paralysis. Of course the best 2H weapon is Ark's Pneumatic Mallet

Only if you have the batteries for it. Otherwise axe of the Minotaur king is the best

Argarath

Eligras":693l3fpy said:
Only if you have the batteries for it. Otherwise axe of the Minotaur king is the best
Mallet is better with or without batteries. Read EMP which is independent of the lightning damage. Or are you referring to the Vicious which kicks in at 30 % doing 2 more damage? I still think Mallet is better but might need someone better at Math to work out DPS.

123Klutz

From my limited experience, shock weapons are literally best in ARK, but in some area the mobs/bosses are immune to shock dmg, for instance, Sewer of Horrors, in this case Adamantite seems to be a better choice since its high base dmg and high level banishing attribute, that's why I asked "what are your favorite weapons" instead of "what is the highest DPS weapon"