If you fail a town quest, can you do it again later?

Hygg

Translator
It is a simple question, but I couldn't find the answer in the forum... Thank you!

p4ran0id

Staff member
Yes and no. You can't redo a failed quest, but if you do them for a while it will repeat so you can do it again.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
And you have limited number of THQ, so answer is more no. But yes, it is possible to get same task later. Or very similar one.

VDX_360

Staff member
You also pay a fine to deal with some of the negative reputation. There's far more Town Hall Quests that you --need-- for in-game reputation purposes so missing a few won't cause any major issues.

phaolo

Loreseeker
Alan_SP":14mhrui7 said:
And you have limited number of THQ, so answer is more no. But yes, it is possible to get same task later. Or very similar one.
Uh, what do you mean with this exactly?
That you get few options each town+rest, so it will simply more difficult to get the exact same quest?
Or that there's some TH quests cap and at a certain point you won't get any more of them? o_O

Argarath

There is a cap. Eventually you will reach the limit in TH quests and will not be able to get more. And 100 is max reputation just FYI but I think TH can only get you to 70 before you will not gain anymore. Other quests and the random knight duels for Varsilia can raise your reputation above 70

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
phaolo":1g5rhu1h said:
Or that there's some TH quests cap and at a certain point you won't get any more of them? o_O

That one (already mentioned).

If you think a bit about it, it is logical. As you get reputation points, with unlimited THQ, you could get whatever reputation, but with limits, you need to plan to have it enough for all your needs.

phaolo

Loreseeker
Argarath":2s03pot3 said:
There is a cap. Eventually you will reach the limit in TH quests and will not be able to get more. And 100 is max reputation just FYI but I think TH can only get you to 70 before you will not gain anymore. Other quests and the random knight duels for Varsilia can raise your reputation above 70
Damn, I hope I still have some available. Luckly my rep is quite good around, except for 5 places where it's near 0.
Btw, what's the requirement for the Varannari achievement? I have 26, but nope..

EDIT: uh oh.. in the detail my rep is 95. :O
(it isn't the sum of the others btw)