Kriptic

Level 13 cleric
Str 4
End 3
Ag 4+1
Int 1
Awa 1
Per 2

Skills playing around with, shield maxed, heal maxed, fire maxed, crusader max, barrier maxed and just picked up flames of faith

Blessed plate armor, shield of forge, crushing ember, or vulcan maul, nivarian cloak, tolassian chain boots, ilmaran signet, ring of scholar, amulet of wilderness, belt of agi, essence gloves.

First cleric build so any suggestions are appreciated

VDX_360

Staff member
Your still pretty early in the game so you'll get better equipment as you play.

On my last cleric playthrough, I got lucky and got a Iron Golem Fist from the first golem I killed. Since I got it so early, it was useful for a large chunk of the game.

I tend to advise playing the game's content as you come to it, rather than raiding ahead to get easy (relative!) loot from harder areas, but if you are so inclined to try your luck, you could go for the ghostbane in Castle Bluerock.

Wiki can help you out, if you need it.

http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... =Main_Page

VDX_360

Staff member
Kriptic":lvm7qp3z said:
.... crushing ember, or vulcan maul.... belt of agi

The +1 agility belt seems an odd choice. Crushing Ember only gets damage increases from EVEN agility values (2,4,6, etc) so using the belt to raise your agility from 4 to 5 doesn't help your damage calculations (does give slight armor, trap benefits). The maul only gets damage from strength so no benefit from agility.

Have you thought about using the +1 STR belt, or better yet, the Blessed Belt of Might (+1 STR, +20 Mana)?

Zalvarez0627

Loreseeker
Get INT 2 ASAP

And I got PER 4 by level 12 lol

It's probably worth spending 2000 gold to redo stats, strength isn't worth much and agility past 4 isn't worth it either. Keeping AWA low is fine, but you'll need AWA 2 for Irazur Tomb and Azagul Tomb.

Also, are you on easy mode? If not, intervention 1 will help save time with dungeons and traps. You can always pay 2000 gold to reinvest the skill point later.

Kriptic

Thank you all for the responses, I'm still learning so I can see I need to spend some more time researching armor and stat boosters. I have played threw a lil further on my mage but lost on a reset.....I can see alot of hours of grinding in the future. Thanks again all