Small question about Ark of Lothasan [Spoilers].

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Zanza":2gljpgwm said:
I was simply curious about a few other things, like walking into the portal after the horror dies, or if you get a game over if Amarisa dies in the fight.
You cannot walk into the gate. You just get a dialogue that it doesn't react to your presence.

If Amarisa dies, nothing special happens, except that you will not be able to talk to her in Icemist later. But since you cannot get her as a companion and she does not participate in any further quests, there are no severe consequences.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Argarath":2m4tmdf0 said:
Did you have to do the Undermother quest first before speaking to the ghostly figure? Because completing her quest alone was not enough for you to discover your heritage for the conversation in Ark. Without that knowledge, you will not be able to get the peaceful ending even if you achieve everything else because of the -1 choice you were forced to make that drop your value to 8 max.
You can only learn of your heritage from Tremadan's Image, either by passing an INT 5 or PER 6 check, or by having received the hint from the Undermother after killing Zuz'sare. So your assumption is right, the Undermother quest alone is not enough, it simply spares you the trait check when talking to Tremadan.

YoungSikh

The ghost figure is gone and I killed the undermother, no trait pass, can I still progress with the ark?

p4ran0id

Staff member
The ghost figure is gone and I killed the undermother, no trait pass, can I still progress with the ark?
Of course you can, there are several ways to solve it 😏

But don't necro old posts! I'll lock this one, please open a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.