Lvl 25, Ark quest active, but no Greyune encounter at Icemist?

Zalvarez0627

Loreseeker
This is probably a bug. I assume the game thinks Greyrune is a "Shards of Fate" quest NPC, so if you already completed it, he won't spawn. That probably means the mansion is closed too, so you can't get the stuff inside. Sorry :/

Terantatek

What's this encounter about and what's missable? I tried googling Exiled Kingdoms Greyune but couldnt find anything on it. Dont want to make a topic that's basically about the same thing so I'm asking here.

Argarath

Funny thing was I triggered him somehow on my first run through the game, but did not enter the manor until after Ark. He was still in there with his 2 golems

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Cuckoorex":mg68dh62 said:
What am I missing?
Greyrune does only spawn in Icemist up to a certain point in the Ark of Lothasan quest (until you activate the reactor, iirc). After this point, all Forsaken are called back to the Ark, that's why he's not there anymore.

Cuckoorex

OK, well I am working from an old save because my warrior (who was at lvl 26) had foolishly gone into Sewer of Horrors underprepared. My Journal tells me that in the Ark quest I still need to insert the command module... But maybe I already activated the reactor? Maybe that's it?

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Cuckoorex":1337n765 said:
OK, well I am working from an old save because my warrior (who was at lvl 26) had foolishly gone into Sewer of Horrors underprepared. My Journal tells me that in the Ark quest I still need to insert the command module... But maybe I already activated the reactor? Maybe that's it?
Yes, that's definitely too late. Greyrune is gone at this point in the quest.