Golem Fist - uncommon or limited item?

Zalvarez0627

Loreseeker
Trying to get the weapon for my cleric and I'm wondering if the golem fist is uncommon or limited. It seems like they are unique enemies in certain areas and they don't respawn. Is there somewhere I can farm golems?
Thanks!

Zanza

You can find some Iron Golems to fight during Adaon's companion quest. That's actually how I was able to finally get it.

Whether they respawn or not, I'm not sure... I left after beating it once.

Duck123

Loreseeker
It is not a limited item, they infinitely respawn in SOH although I think that is the only place where the iron golems respawn

Zanza

VDX_360":24yjt3nx said:
On this current playthrough, I got lucky and one dropped from the first iron golem I killed :) Of course, on this same playthrough, I still can't get a effing Ring of Star Traveler to Drop. RNG curse!

So far throughout my attempts I've found a ton of Nanocarbon Swords, Nanocarbon Scalpels, Ion Recurve bows, 1 automated glove, 1 goggled helmet, 2 ring of the star travellers, 1 mage weapon, but no chest pieces.

The one time I found a chest piece (which happened to be the strongest one) I died that run, funnily enough.

Edit: Well I died again since I didn't check the game wiki and was forced to fight the horror (and lost). I had personality 5, int 5, and AWA 5 but I guess I had some of my points deducted during the debate and couldn't get the Forsaken to leave peacefully. The ironic part is I was close to killing it but got stun-locked even though I almost have 100 spirit resist. Sigh.

Back to redoing the upper levels all over again, smh... I'll skip the loot this time since I'm getting tired of this.

VDX_360

Staff member
First, ouch. Second, try to keep each thread to a single topic. This thread started off as a discussion on the Golem Fist, and became a discussion on the upper deck of the arc.

Zanza

VDX_360":2cf79bus said:
First, ouch. Second, try to keep each thread to a single topic. This thread started off as a discussion on the Golem Fist, and became a discussion on the upper deck of the arc.

Sorry, I'll bring this discussion elsewhere. But to be fair, you brought up the topic of arc first ;).

Zalvarez0627

Loreseeker
Zanza":2cy2tfyy said:
VDX_360":2cy2tfyy said:
The ironic part is I was close to killing it but got stun-locked even though I almost have 100 spirit resist.

Actually, you need 210 spirit resist for immunity. 100 spirit resist only gives 71% chance of immunity.

We're off topic and my question was answered so requesting thread lock/deletion :p