I mangaged to escape from the sewers of horror without potions!!!!!!

younsomoom

Warrior Lv. 21

After series of trials and errors, I managed to escape from hell.

In short, I basically used Hirge and Breno as a meat shield (in underlevel) but Hirge is doing some healing along the way (Using battery cell time to time for Hirge so she doesn't run out of mana). Killing enemy monsters one by one until I reach to the door that leads to fire mage boss.

Using this strategy I was able to save two recoveries (really depends on elemental resist points and level) right before fire mage boss in underlevel area. After I beat the boss I immediately healed up using recovery and enter Elemental Plane of Fire. From there I went to the right from the portal to pick up fire resist potion and ring (VERY IMPORTANT IF YOUR GOAL IS JUST TO ESCAPE FROM HELL!!). Ran as fast I can to the escape portal by ignoring greater demon and lord of the pit (try to avoid lava river cuz its painful).

One of my greatest escape ever in Exiled Kingdoms.

* Recommend using PC version or else its going to be bumpy ride.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Respect, good play.

Now you know why it's called the sewer of horror :D

Ps: I hope you also learned why it's important to use separate save slots before going inside ;)

p4ran0id

Staff member
I was once in a similar situation (but had a backup save). I tried it 5 days and give up, so I know how hard it is to solve that.

younsomoom

I did it without backup file and potions.

YOU CAN DO IT!!! get 30 hp, mp. fire resist potions and you are good to go!

p4ran0id

Staff member
Like I said, I was stucked without poitions there and tried to solve it like you, but I failed. With potions and right gear it is an easy run

Ps: don't use full quotes plz, it is not necessary

Grimmss

This too happen too me, I spent a week stuck in the sewer of horrid because of forgetting to save outside of the sewer.