Mount Storme/Storme Castle

Xen

Loreseeker
I'm curious about this for almost a year now and the position of the guards has changed so i'm hoping this will open soon in the coming update.

What are your thoughts about this one?

Owns

Loreseeker
I always thought this is related to either Grissenda storyline (since she is a noble), or the Tolassians. Tolassian texts refer to a castle on a mountain where their High Priest is or something... hmm what if it’s both?

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
I also think that the castle is somehow related to Grissenda's story, because she was once part of the Royal court and Baron Storme is said to be the most powerful noble besides the King of Varsilia himself.

Considering the latest twist with Hirge, I could even imagine that the Baron is Grissenda's father and that she abandoned him because of the evil things he's doing.

But we will learn more in one or two weeks...

Owns

Loreseeker
MikeB":3tri7tq1 said:
Considering the latest twist with Hirge, I could even imagine that the Baron is Grissenda's father and that she abandoned him because of the evil things he's doing.
Yes, this is what I imagine. The only piece of information that doesn't fit this though is that didn't Grissenda say she left because she wasn't worthy of the Royal Court? If that's the case then it might not have to do with anyone's evil doings. Unless maybe she's confused, tricked somehow to believe things about herself that aren't true, maybe something like that. Anyway, I hope that Mount Storme ends up being/including a dungeon with an evil human/tolassian king to slay (or possibly aid for another potentially evil choice in the game).

turboexpress

Everything that we see on world map should be included in the game. Otherwise what's the point?
Why do we see places like land of orcs or land of serpents if we can't even go there? There are towns and cities on map that you can't go to. Now that they are making a new game, I doubt we will ever get to go to some of these places.

Xen

Loreseeker
There are many stories related to Varannari Witches polluting the minds of people in Varannar like the Abbot Marcilius, Brother Tarlus, and maybe even Duremas' son. Can also be that some nobles in Varsilia are corrupted with the desire for power and position which is why they're involved in political intrigues is due to Varannari Witches? Maybe even the Queen Bredanna of Icemist.

Atomos

Owns":227dwpp9 said:
Tolassian texts refer to a castle on a mountain where their High Priest is or something... hmm what if it’s both?
This text refers to another place, where Tolassian high priest guards a certain dangerous artifact. ;)
turboexpress":227dwpp9 said:
Everything that we see on world map should be included in the game. Otherwise what's the point?
Why do we see places like land of orcs or land of serpents if we can't even go there? There are towns and cities on map that you can't go to. Now that they are making a new game, I doubt we will ever get to go to some of these places.
For now that's a food for players imagination ;). One day those locations will be available, untill then there's plenty of other places that are highly interesting ;).

Owns

Loreseeker
Ohh wait, you mean where we find the crown? I forgot about that, yea that makes sense and it's also above ground. Supposedly it's the only thing they ever built above ground.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
turboexpress":14l0wce2 said:
Because David (the developer) wanted to have room for expansion.

Already existing world is very, very big (quite impressively I must say), and remaining unused areas leave room for expansion, but it is not certain it will be expanded or when.

Also, when I started playing (see my registration date), the world was much, much smaller. So, I really can't say that anyone is "cheated" in any way, even if you think so.