The "spicing things up" quest?

SuperCitizen

I can't find the medallion anywhere. The quest is listed as "completable" and I've found old replies here saying it's in a smuggler hideout in the middle of the desert... but unless there's more than one, I've been there and I found nothing.

Not sure if this is a bug or just me not being able to find it.

rodus

SPOILER:

I remember clearly, it is there in the desert hideout with a lot of skeletons, which is just one big underground room. I think there was a cage too, it was in a body inside.

SuperCitizen

I find the cave with skeletons but there is no cage...

It is in "Northern Inori".

Looks like it's bugged.

rosgellermd

I know the answer to this one. You are in the right cave, but the place has changed since I played the first Alpha months ago. It used to be just there, now the door is hidden, so you may need a rogue to find it.

My character is a rogue so I had no trouble with it, but I am not sure how can you do it if you are not a rogue.

SuperCitizen

You are right, I returned and brought Adaon with me. He found the secret door. Thanks.

I think there should b some kind of clue that establishes you are in the right cave, btw

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
SuperCitizen":2g9edy0v said:
You are right, I returned and brought Adaon with me. He found the secret door. Thanks.

I think there should b some kind of clue that establishes you are in the right cave, btw

Agreed, I will do something about that, thanks for the suggestion.

Eliadann

I completed this quest with my warrior and no companions (he doesn´t speak much, you know) thanks to a couple points in dungeoneering skill. So a rogue is not the only option.

- Elia -

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Hey Eliadann, nice to see you here at the board, and nice to see that EQ avatar

Yeah, I'd say it's possible to find it, it'll probably stay as it is.