It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:27 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: Freetown Arena
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:59 am 

Hey, regarding a battle in the arena with the trolls, how are we to defeat them? I am a mage, likely I need to reset my skills to have some fire magic involved or am I missing something in the arena?

Mod Note: moved to general Forum

Post subject: Re: Freetown Arena
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:51 pm 

Right, since there are no fire weapons available in the chests or on the lootable skeletons it makes the trolls impossible without respec on mage or using a cleric character with the +fire damage ability.

One of the testers reported that he was able to leave the arena while the trolls were regenerating, this no longer appears to work.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:06 pm 

I am also a mage (level 29). I beat them using a fireball. One was all it took to vaporize both.

Kind of wish we could go back for a daily challenge once we became champion. Maybe a dragon or two. or a dimensional parasite. Perhaps go through the bestiary. Keep increasing the difficulty.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:10 pm 

EK Translator: German
Guys come on, that trick is really obvious. Just try to find it out yourself before reading the spoiler

[+] SPOILER
you can search the dead bodies, that gives you a wooden club. Go to the east wall, there is a burning fire. Choose dialog and you can light up the wooden club to get a fire weapon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:56 am 

On a related note, how many players looted the corpses in the arena BEFORE the green fight? Unlike arena chest items, corpse loot can be kept after the fight.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:33 pm 

EK Translator: Russian
Looted all corpses with every fight... Figured how to kill Trolls. My question is - after becoming Champion, why can't we keep fighting random guys? Just whatever, anyone... Would be nice.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:10 pm 

p4ran0id wrote:
Guys come on, that trick is really obvious. Just try to find it out yourself before reading the spoiler

[+] SPOILER
you can search the dead bodies, that gives you a wooden club. Go to the east wall, there is a burning fire. Choose dialog and you can light up the wooden club to get a fire weapon

Does club turn into unique weapon or just add fire damage?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:27 am 

Serghiy wrote:
Does club turn into unique weapon or just add fire damage?

Both. The found club turns into a fire version of itself, making it an unique weapon that deals fire damage.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:08 am 

First things first, after you enter the arena itself you need to find a skeleton in the northern part and then get the "club" from it after getting it near the entrance find the fire pot then soak the club in it, voila u now have fire weapon but remember, you need to kill the troll from afar first to get the cub and you may heal then soak the club hope this helps. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:23 pm 

Shirozaki wrote:
hope this helps. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, I think it doesn't.

As you can see, post is made more than a year ago. So, I guess problem is this or that way solved for more than a year.

Please, check the time of discussion you're commenting on. Some things really loose relevancy as time goes by.

Closing thread...

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]