Confused... So I have to pay to progress in the main story?

RazChan

Soo, level 7 warrior here. I need Minotaur horns for 2 quests - a side one and the main. Unfortunately Minotaurs are in a zone that requires you to pay for the game. I don't mind paying actually, but I was wondering If i do something wrong?

p4ran0id

Staff member
Re: Confused... So I have to pain to progress in the main story?

Yes you need the full version

ps: typo corrected (pay not pain) ;)

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Well, I think you didn't get right why you pay for full licence.

You have access to game to see if you like it enough to purchase full version, or not. Free version isn't there so you will play whole of EK to your hart's liking, it is there so you can see if it is something you like enough o not.

And free version gives you access to some areas and have level 5 cap (if I remember it well). If you want to play beyond that, you need full version.

But, full version is one time payment, after that you don't need to pay for anything and you get access to impressively big world, with many quests and content that is still developing (we will relatively soon have additional content, of course exact ETA is still unknown, but it will be relatively soon in beta testing).

And believe me, you can get about 100 or even more hours of gameplay for first run.

Of course, it is up to you to decide if you want to pay or not. And incidentally, PC version on Steam is right now on sale...