Dimensional Parasite Help

Joe99

I am a level 22 caster mage with Level III Lightning Bolt, Level III Fireball, Level IV Mage Armor, and Level III Mage Barrier. I previously defeated the dimensional parasite in the Ark as a level 22 archer rogue, but am having the hardest time as a mage. Even with the help of Lady Calenda and Sir Valeran, I can only knock out half its health, before Calenda and Valeran are knocked out and it comes for me. Once that happens, I last about two seconds, maybe one. I am not sure what the best strategy is, since once it comes for me, it's game over. I also have Level I Disintegrate, which maybe I should upgrade to Level III, though the cool down is so long, I don't know how much help that would be. I have avoided companions and summoning the entire game, but maybe that would be better. I would like to defeat it as a caster if possible. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Cristhi1o

If you want to kill the horror you need the wand or the shock stick that you find in the ark, have several ancient charges, the golden level of fire or level three and the ability that gives you the possibility of raising three levels to your golden.
The other way of passing the story is proving that horrors exist and that immortality is dangerous ... This is the best way since you receive a better reward.

Si querés matar al horror necesitas la varita o el baston de choque que encuentra en el arca, tener varias carga antiguas, el golden de tierra o de fuego nivel tres y la abilidad que te da la posibilidad de subirle tres niveles a tu golden.

La otra forma de pasar la historia es probando que los horrores existen y que la inmortalidad es peligrosa... Este es el mejor camino ya que recibes una mejor recompensa.