Location of Ruby Key with number 7?

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Currently nowhere. The last key isn't in the game yet. Maybe it gets added in the next (and probably final) update, maybe not. We will see in a few weeks.

Emeus

MikeB":1fcwu8v8 said:
Currently nowhere. The last key isn't in the game yet. Maybe it gets added in the next (and probably final) update, maybe not. We will see in a few weeks.
:shock: It is? Now I'm more curios about what is behind that door.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Well, technically speaking, there's nothing behind this door. Or, everything. Maybe even mythical being known as ... Invisible swamp donkey. :D

We'll see what happens with it as times goes by.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Well I was there, and it holds an elephant holding a turtle holding the invisible Swamp donkey with a globe with an inscription saying 42!

It changed my whole life and made me realize the answer to the question about the life, the universe and everything! :shock: ;)

Edit:
Ps: just think about it, there are 6 keys and 7 doors, 6*7=42! Do You think that this is a Coincidence?
Behind that door is everything you ever wanted and will answer every question you ever had! :lol:

PPS: 101010, 6 digits. OK that get OT now and something for feedback, but how about let the 7th key go, and make it possible to open that door by using this sequence?
Open 1st, 3rd and 5th door to get access to the 7th :geek:

Atomos

p4ran0id":36j28zlu said:
an inscription saying 42!

Don't mention that number unless you want to have your spine bent! This number has been haunting me for few years now!
SM42-499.JPG

Emeus

:shock: I don't believe you guys, give me the key and I'll go see for it myself.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Emeus":3uapb0z5 said:
give me the key and I'll go see for it myself.
Invisible swamp donkey has the key. You first get the key, then you can see what is behind that door.

Emeus

Alan_SP":vddxoomc said:
Invisible swamp donkey has the key. You first get the key, then you can see what is behind that door.
Noooooo! Gurr has already caught it and left! Now I'll never be able to learn what is behind that door! The thirst for knowledge, it tears inside!

Atomos

Emeus":7lbikn56 said:
Noooooo! Gurr has already caught it and left! Now I'll never be able to learn what is behind that door! The thirst for knowledge, it tears inside!
Meanwhile: David makes some more popcorn, and updates ;)