Location of Ruby Key with number 7?

p4ran0id":2ik0qyw8 said:
Well I was there, and it holds an elephant holding a turtle holding the invisible Swamp donkey with a globe with an inscription saying 42!

It changed my whole life and made me realize the answer to the question about the life, the universe and everything! :shock: ;)

Edit:
Ps: just think about it, there are 6 keys and 7 doors, 6*7=42! Do You think that this is a Coincidence?
Behind that door is everything you ever wanted and will answer every question you ever had! :lol:

PPS: 101010, 6 digits. OK that get OT now and something for feedback, but how about let the 7th key go, and make it possible to open that door by using this sequence?
Open 1st, 3rd and 5th door to get access to the 7th :geek:

Unless you're joking, and I can't tell, walking through the already unlocked doors, 1, 3, 5, in that sequence and then trying to walk through locked door #7 without a key doesn't work, it's a waste of time.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Brennan Mulrennan":1flrdk7e said:
Unless you're joking, and I can't tell, walking through the already unlocked doors, 1, 3, 5, in that sequence and then trying to walk through locked door #7 without a key doesn't work, it's a waste of time.
Well, it's a joke. Don't waste your time searching for the last key. It isn't there yet. Fingers crossed it will get added in the next update.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
MikeB":yw801c2o said:
Brennan Mulrennan":yw801c2o said:
Well, it's a joke. Don't waste your time searching for the last key. It isn't there yet. Fingers crossed it will get added in the next update.

It will ;)

p4ran0id

Staff member
Brennan Mulrennan":2kn4i57o said:
p4ran0id":2kn4i57o said:
Well I was there, and it holds an elephant holding a turtle holding the invisible Swamp donkey with a globe with an inscription saying 42!
Unless you're joking, and I can't tell.

Sorry for the confusion, but come on, there is no need for a sarcasm smiley to get that joke :D

That's of course spoken in sarcasm, it's actually no big thing because I'm down in that area of Freetown on a routine basis and occasionally still go down into the crypt, it's good archery practice against the hordes of undead.

Celtic warrior helm circa Old Irish-Viking period similar to the in-game 'Heroic' helmet. The Viking kingdoms established in Ireland for centuries providing access to the finest arms and armor that could be obtained from the seafaring markets of the ancient world.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Jep, go to the pit (Hirge quest)

Screenshot_20180530-204908.png