Cleric is arguably the strongest class

Xen

Loreseeker
p4ran0id":1hbw51z3 said:
Don't know if it works for Avatar, but for the forum it works fine. Between the tag no space is allowed, otherwise it won't work. *tag*http://link.png*/tag*

Ps: sorry for off-topic :roll:

I have no problem for the link and tag, what I mean is the site(the auto image resize site) can't get the image from my device even if I click upload more than ten times and so on.

Emeus

Xen":3sjreuem said:
Well, maybe what Mage's lack is advanced skills to support its spell-casting side. I don't know for summons because I don't use it but I think wand and staff projectiles are considered spells in this game maybe that is the reason why there are advanced skills such as Arcanist and Disintegrate. And also spellcasting Mage is hard to use because of the mechanics of its spells, I don't have problems with that, just utilize the terrain to my advantage just like using the rogue with traps but others can feel the lack of spellcaster viability if the spells are hard to use.
Summoing spells are fine really, the downside is avoidable, so evntually I finished the story, the damage spells in the other hand... Perhaps lower mana cost is the only direct solution, they already have cooldown and need quite SP to upgrade, so even with lowered cost they are not that spammable. Btw, you can use Disintegrate on melee weapons, or perhaps your palm even? haven't tried myself :p

p4ran0id

Staff member
Emeus":136siov9 said:
Will it work :shock: ?

Works in a small way...

You choose the wrong setting. Try direct link, that works (you have to insert the img tag manually in forum)

(sorry but I can't change the language there. Even if my device is set to english. The option is 'direct link' then you get only the link to the image)

Screenshot_20180417-204642.png

For your image

20180414165512_1.jpg

Emeus

20180419134501_1.jpg

20180419134514_1.jpg

Almost got the unweaken Undermother, but I ran out of apple juice and it's clear a trunk of mana potions can't sustain the situation, eventually I got paralyzed again and died. Too bad when Intervention triggers it cancels all your buffs, otherwise I could possibly manage to immune its paralyze bite :roll:

Xen

Loreseeker
Emeus":2egp616u said:
20180419134501_1.jpg

20180419134514_1.jpg

Almost got the unweaken Undermother, but I ran out of apple juice and it's clear a trunk of mana potions can't sustain the situation, eventually I got paralyzed again and died. Too bad when Intervention triggers it cancels all your buffs, otherwise I could possibly manage to immune its paralyze bite :roll:

I think it is intentional to prevent Cleric from being OP just like the Rogue Archer from before. The auto regen feature of the enemies/monsters when being hit behind a wall or rock or when it can't get close to your distance for a very long time is due to Archer sniping strategy from before, it is made to prevent exploit from Rogue Archers. Cleric's Divine Intervention is different case but it is obvious that the buffs are gone and also the mana to prevent it from being overpowered because it can be use as long as you have mana, or simply its limitation.

Emeus

Xen":13wpkci4 said:
I think it is intentional to prevent Cleric from being OP just like the Rogue Archer from before. The auto regen feature of the enemies/monsters when being hit behind a wall or rock or when it can't get close to your distance for a very long time is due to Archer sniping strategy from before, it is made to prevent exploit from Rogue Archers. Cleric's Divine Intervention is different case but it is obvious that the buffs are gone and also the mana to prevent it from being overpowered because it can be use as long as you have mana, or simply its limitation.
I think it's simply its limitation, but you can change equipment while in combat, so switch some equipment with bonus mana to trigger Intervention then switch back is possible, the downside is however, no one really use Intervention above rank 2 out of dire situations, such as fighting Undermother, whoelse can just stand there and tank Undermother for that long :lol:

I'll go grind more apple juice or brandy to make sure this time it is dead. Ah, my last shards~

Emeus

Finished SoH, entered when lvl17 and left while lvl18, forgot to pick one trait tome at underlevel, was planning on getting it, but given up after I found out the bridges in the sewer also reset like other things :cry:

Emeus

p4ran0id":18j9kxuk said:
Wait for Ark...
I bought 40 invisibility potions for Ark, then Ark turned to a hide and seek playground, finished the final quest with 13 potions left :oops:
And it turns out, a lvl 16 spirit wolf deals more damage than my lvl 18 cleric, was planning use it to tank steel wizards, but in the end my cleric always tank, the wolfy deals equivalent damage as Adaon :p