Next update content

Wyrm

Loreseeker
Will the next update have content that can only be completed from an earlier point? For example: accessing Greyrune to get crypt key in the last update.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
You'll need to be with a companion to do their background quests, obviously. Also those choosing to be friendly with the Golden Hand will get access to a couple vendors, but but other than that nothing will be barred.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Wyrm":dy75omcc said:
Great! ETA?

Not even I know; it's around 35% done, I'd like testers to be trying it in 3 weeks but it could be more.

Artemis Leafarrow

DavidBVal":2pt386ao said:
You'll need to be with a companion to do their background quests, obviously. Also those choosing to be friendly with the Golden Hand will get access to a couple vendors, but but other than that nothing will be barred.

Will the vendors please have unique items?

Merkava

Artemis Leafarrow":1rrte6sa said:
Will the vendors please have unique items?

I think it'd be cool if they had some unique artifacts of questionable origin.

Henriquer34

And our friend Fritha Rhayade?
I know the spice merchant who would pay well for some ingredients that have some difficulty getting kkkk
( Deadweed, Merple, Golden Apple, Luminescent Fungus, Tesur, Orchid red/blue, Tesur) (Sorry for the english of google translate)

p4ran0id

Staff member
Unique Items would be too much. David would have to create new items (available items wouldn't be unique if you could buy them)

I hope they give better prices for potions, especially Mana potions.
Or if they offer epic Omelette for example (but this would be also too much)

Looking forward to the update!

Artemis Leafarrow

p4ran0id":17m9axs6 said:
Unique Items would be too much. David would have to create new items (available items wouldn't be unique if you could buy them)

I hope they give better prices for potions, especially Mana potions.
Or if they offer epic Omelette for example (but this would be also too much)

Looking forward to the update!

I know a little about coding, its probably the funnest part about making the game is creating the weapons and items. Im sure David could create a few rare items for the Golden Hand vendors to sell for extravagant prices if your reputation is good with the shady merchants. Oh and by unique I mean that they are only able to be found/bought if you have the GH rep from those specific vendors, no other way. So unique in that way.