Question about Ilmara reputation

Atomos

Emeus":14qkyye0 said:
Now that's some new exploit! Still, I prefer just mod the game data
I'm just using the mechanism which already exists in the game, nothing bad about that ;).
Btw moderator will be mad at you for mentioning modding as a viable option. It's prohibited by forum rules, and it's a reason for many support requests ;)

Emeus

Atomos":3hpuynrn said:
I'm just using the mechanism which already exists in the game, nothing bad about that ;).
Btw moderator will be mad at you for mentioning modding as a viable option. It's prohibited by forum rules, and it's a reason for many support requests ;)

Using flawed mechanism to gain advantage is what people called exploit, of course nothing is bad about that, I'm using the reload exploit all the time to heal my companions and minions to half health, but they are exploits nonetheless :lol:

Mentioning modding is prohibited :shock: ? I also modded the quest Three versus Eleven to be able to trigger without the company of Hirge, it does make the game more enjoyable, and reasonable too :oops:

Atomos

Emeus":28lwi32l said:
Using flawed mechanism to gain advantage is what people called exploit, of course nothing is bad about that, I'm using the reload exploit all the time to heal my companions and minions to half health, but they are exploits nonetheless :lol:

Mentioning modding is prohibited :shock: ? I also modded the quest Three versus Eleven to be able to trigger without the company of Hirge, it does make the game more enjoyable, and reasonable too :oops:
Well, the line between exploit, and trick is pretty thin in this situation, but since this mechanism is present and unchanged for a long time, I think it's ok ;).

You need to check this out: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=232

Emeus

Atomos":bmo2a4by said:
Well, the line between exploit, and trick is pretty thin in this situation, but since this mechanism is present and unchanged for a long time, I think it's ok ;).

You need to check this out: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=232

Of course it's ok, just like the healing reload method ;)

The link you posted says discussion about those topics are prohibited, I think simply tell people you modded something(but not how) is fine :lol: