Difficulty levels on last update

Kennnethor

Can you please explain what is the exact difference between normal and hard?

Is there any special reward for playing in hard/ironman?

Also, on ironman mode, is there a possibility that a glitch or phone call interrupting the game, or a crash, will make you lose your game?

Thanks for the last updates, game really looks finished already.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Kennnethor":37xupry1 said:
Can you please explain what is the exact difference between normal and hard?

Is there any special reward for playing in hard/ironman?

Also, on ironman mode, is there a possibility that a glitch or phone call interrupting the game, or a crash, will make you lose your game?

Thanks for the last updates, game really looks finished already.

In Hard (or Ironman), monsters have an extra 35% life, and get a bonus to damage and armor. Traps do 30% more damage.

Also, enemies and traps are a little more frequent than before, but that really depends on the area, as on those with fixed spawns there will be no difference.

There's no "reward" because that could defeat the entire purpose of a more difficult mode, but in Hard or Ironman, your leaderboard score will be doubled. I might also add a few achievements that can only be attained in Hard or Ironman mode.

How do the different modes feel? feedback is appreciated.

rodus

Okay, so after so many months I decided to give another go at testing. I am impressed, leveled up to 3 on Hard, then tried Ironman and died at level 2, felt very intense.

The new dialogues are great, not too extense, well written, funny. Difficulty felt right, at least on low levels. Ironman was an intense experience.

Only problem I've found is, the Ironman difficulty leaderboard doesn't seem to be working.

Great game, I'll be waiting for release.