Cleric Help: can't beat arc, Sewer of Horros

Pooksterdoo203

Hello I'm pooksterdoo I'm new and looking to make friends as well as beat every dungeon in exiled kingdoms although the sewers of icemist are a little strong for me since I'm a cleric anyways bye

p4ran0id

Staff member
Re: Hello

Hi and welcome here.

Little advice, sewer of horror isn't a problem because of your class, it's because of your gear/lvl ;)

I finished that with each build, and pure cleric supporter is one of my favorite. It works well, if you know how :D

Duck123

Loreseeker

Ya Sewer of Horrors should be done ABSOLUTELY last, you need ark gear to do it (or like 300 potions)

JarrenDrahn

I did it post game at level 23 and it was fairly easy by that point. I actually completed every quest except for sewer of horrors by day 125 without even meaning to rush. It makes me wonder why people complain about grinding to do areas, I barely did any farming and was still lvl 21 when I reached the ark.

Pooksterdoo203

Problem I don't have alot of money I'm a lvk 22 cleric with the best gear I possibly have I have a shield of life and a Ash helmet from the ashen wastelands if I said that correctly problem is my magic and strength isnt that good and it's as high as it can possibly go idk maybe it's a glitch on my character or something :|

p4ran0id

Staff member

No money? Just spend 2h grindig at sunken citadel and you'll get enough money and potions for SoH.... ;)

JarrenDrahn

Or just grind the ark for the med pacs. That's very easy as you'll gain more batteries than necessary from the first floor alone to make large batteries and rest at the med station.

Pooksterdoo203

Another problem I'm not strong enough to defeat the metal wizards by myself it drains my magic when I summon my spirit wolf I don't know ow why maybe my character has a glitch to it my armor is an ashen breast plate along with an ashen helmet and blessed metal pants along with the shield of life my weapon is a two handed hammer that uses the power of electricity so I don't know why I can't complete the ark of lathosan if I spelled that correctly :!:

p4ran0id

Staff member

Not strong enough? Just get stronger ;)

Ark is a bitch, you have to find your way. For Cleric ark is harder then SoH.

Just try to get an EMP weapon, also high electricity resistance and stun resistance is a must have in Ark.