Sewer of horrors farming

JarrenDrahn

So I wanted to go back to the sewers to farm for exp and gold. I noticed however that once you've slept on the second floor all the levers on the top reset and you can't go back. This is a shame as I wanted to farm the demiliches as well. Only way back is to go all the way through again.

I realise this could be intentional as farming for endless tollasian tomes would be much easier otherwise. Would it be possible to add a teleporter in so you can return from the exit to the lower level, back to the start of the area or something? Or at least have the levers remain switched on.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Tollasian tomes are one time drop (chest). If you do the first level again, you don't get any.

I'm not sure if you can enter the first lvl after resting on 2nd. But you still can farm XP and gold by grindig on lvl 2 and 3 (fire lands). But I'm not sure if it is so effective, I prefer sunken citadel and maze of Lamth lv2 for farming (better drops)

JarrenDrahn

I'm not talking about the tollasian tomes in the chests, I know they're one time drops. I'm talking about the demiliches that have a good drop rate for scrolls and tollasian tomes.

For gold I would agree there are better locations but the sewer of horrors lower floors are better for XP due to the higher levels and 2 red dragons.

You can return to the first level but the levers have reset if you rested which means your're stuck in the end area.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Yes you're right, there is one bridge that makes it impossible.

It would be better, if the lever at staircase activate all bridges, or at least the missing one.

JarrenDrahn

p4ran0id":3aw6ovtd said:
Yes you're right, there is one bridge that makes it impossible.

It would be better, if the lever at staircase activate all bridges, or at least the missing one.

I agree, that would be much better.

Claytopia

I've been grinding/farming the SOH.
I must be having a bad run as one dragon just drops 2 scrolls and gold (3 out of 4 times)
I got a scroll of Recall, a scroll of summon dire wolf and 1064 gold last time.