Loreseekers/Golden hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis Leafarrow

Hello

I've collected all 4 books for the quest secrets of the dead, who does it benefit more to give the books to?

Emeus

Loreseekers rewards more experience and Golden hand rewards more coins. You need 15 reputation to train at the Loreseekers, and I haven't yet find out any benefits Golden hand could provide, only 1 reputation is needed to enter their gray library, you can help the Spice Merchant in New Garand, give all tomes to Loreseekers, and still have 1 reputation left in Golden hand.

JarrenDrahn

I think I killed the Golden Hand guys in the library in every save so far. Seeing as there is currently no benefit to being friendly with them. That could change in the future.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Next update will include a benefit to being friendly to them, nothing game-breaking.

Cuckoorex

DavidBVal":2jqxzgbm said:
Next update will include a benefit to being friendly to them, nothing game-breaking.

Let me guess; they'll reward you with ownership of an invisible swamp donkey!

Artemis Leafarrow

DavidBVal":3q7127y6 said:

Im waiting till next update for book hand in then, I have a feeling it will be something nice for being friendly with GH

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Nope.

Trader Otarab is a cheap (15% discount) way of stocking up on potions and scrolls, including Mana, Teleport, Venom and Healing.

Trader Orac is a very, very early way of getting access to Explorer Gauntlets, Ring of the Trader, and Lightning Axe & Lightning Greataxe. They also over-pay a full 8% so are an ideal place to dump expensive loot.

I know Golem Trader can replace Orac for those who want that kit (that in many cases is relevant until quite late in the game) but you do NOT get early access to him that I know of.

Also, this thread is from years ago and likely to be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.