Elemental Discussion

Obituarie

Loreseeker
Not sure if there is already a page on this topic, if there is I haven't found it yet. Was curious about elemental damage strengths and weakness for example fire, ice, toxic, death, etc when should they be used, which mobs are weak to their effects and which ones are immune or receive healing. I know I've seen weapons with added +death and +fire healing undead and fire imps. Would be nice if we could all get together and setup an detailed guide or maybe a dedicated page on the wiki. Personally I find myself hoarding and filling vaults up with weapons and shields with elemental resist and dmg not sure when ill need them or if ill need them.

Andre27

Loreseeker
Well the wiki tells you all the creatures resistances and if they are healed by something. And the bestiary already lists all the creatures with their resistances.

Elementals are healed by their type, ghosts are healed by death.

Most demons are also elementals of their type, maybe all and some just aren't listed as being so on the wiki. Ghosts are anything that's a ghost, so Wraiths, Death Knights, Ghosts (Obviously), and I think Liches.

Pretty sure nothing else gets healed except for those two types.

VDX_360

Staff member