Minotaur Axe

sirproof

Hi,

I made a terrible mistake by not choosing the Axe in the Lost Kingdom quest.

Is there any way to redo this quest or start from a way previous save game than the ones currently available in my game?

Or can I choose to fight the king to get the Axe as a drop?

Comrey

Translator
I had an option to attack him before starting the quest, and I think I still have an option to attack him while I'm on the quest. Are you not able to attack him after finishing the quest? Cause in this case I might just attack him now, get both rewards, and keep the crown...

VDX_360

Staff member
If you still have the Cloak, you can give it your your companion and have them wear a AGL boosting belt. Since equipment bonuses do not stack, the axe is by the far better item for anyone that can use 2-H weapons.

VDX_360

Staff member
sirproof":2dd4ip1o said:
Is there any way to redo this quest or start from a way previous save game than the ones currently available in my game?
If you haven't stayed at an inn yet, you can load from the last inn save.

If you made a previous save or exported the save files, than yes you can load from a previous save point or reload the previous save files. If you didn't than see above.

It's advisable to not only save in different files spots (touch to select different save spots) but also to do an export save which makes a file of all saves that can be re-loaded if there's a game corruption, transfer between devices etc.

Comrey

Translator
Can anyone who's killed him tell me if the quest stays in your journal if he dies? I'm a sucker for uncompleted quests and if it stays "broken" in my journal after killing him it's gonna be annoying as fuck lol.

sirproof

Hi all,

Thank all of you for the replies! Unfortunately I do not have a save game previously of the choice...

I thought of the diamant sword being the strongest in the game and in addition to that did not know the the robots in the arc are weak to electricity.

Do you think the area is possible without the bonus of this Axe?

Andre27

Loreseeker
I didn't even do it with a two hander so the adamantite longsword was the best weapon I had going in, even with their weakness to shock. And I did it just fine, or well it took a few tries and it was quite stressful, but having a shock sword wouldn't have changed that.

Either way, you'll get a two-hander with shock damage that's better than the axe in there, aswell as other shock weapons.