[might contain spoilers] Help arka!

YukiScal

I need help, How do I join the renegades to pass me the arka? If I have already joined the warriors .. How ... ??? Another thing What is the end so I can continue playing?

If I defeat the parasite can I play again?

p4ran0id

Staff member
Re: Help arka!

YukiScal":s0zwx4ie said:
I need help, How do I join the renegades to pass me the arka? If I have already joined the warriors .. How ... ??? Another thing What is the end so I can continue playing?

That's really confusing! You can always play again (new character), Warrior guild membership has nothing to do with ark, defeating the horror doesn't end the game,....

http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... t_Overview

VDX_360

Staff member
I'm guessing there's a translation similar issue at play. Can you re-ask the questions one at a time?

Each CHARACTER can join ONLY one guild. However, a player can have multiple different characters that play the game differently (different classes, different guilds, different quest choices).

About the Ark:
If you join the forsaken or run away from the Ark, the parasite is unleased on the world, ending the world and the game. If you stop the forsaken or beat the parasite,
the game continues like any other quest.

Atomos

YukiScal":16lakp5c said:

PL: Jeśli chcesz dołączyć do renegatów, musisz najpierw zdobyć informacje o swoim pochodzeniu, a następnie podczas pierwszej rozmowy z Sir Valeranem musisz szczerze zadeklarować chęć dołączenia. Członkostwo w innej gildii nie ma tutaj wpływu, ponieważ Renegaci nie całkiem są gildią.

EN: If you want to join the Forsaken, you have to learn about your ancestry first, and then honestly declare your will to join during your first conversation with Sir Valeran. Membership in different guild doesn't matter here, since Forsaken aren't strictly a guild.