Help with wizard

Davidr2006

Hello guys. I'm new to the game beforehand. I apologize for my English. I'm using a translator. Could you help me with a build for Mage. For I have created one and I have no such notion. Thank you. And congratulations to the developer only game.

VDX_360

Staff member
1) Wizards start off pretty weak so they struggle in the early game a little more than other classes. You MIGHT have to grind or play a little more cautiously.

2) If this is your first time playing Exiled Kingdoms, you're in for a treat. If you played the game before, but this is your first time playing with a mage, it's a very different feeling to the game. Mage's fighting tactics are very different from the other classes.

3) Okay... builds. There a few different types but the first question you need to ask is are your a wand or staff player? Some people try to use both, and it's possible to use both, but you get a much better overall build with choosing which one.

Wands are supposed to be the more defensive of the two, but eve with the adjustments, most players seem to go with a staff build. Obviously, if you go with a wand build, get wand mastery. If you go with a staff build, go with staff mastery.

After that, invest heavily into INT (you're a mage, no mana means you're dead!).

From there, pick the skills you like but keep in mind the mage will have the toughest time trying to plan for all enemy types.

Wiki link for mage class
http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/index.php?title=Mage

Davidr2006

Hello ! Thank you very much for the initial clarification. I already played EK, really early and very complicated, I want to try to make an initial build of Mage with Staff and Summoner, I had a Mage with wand in level 10 but I ended up erasing it by accident. From your experience do you believe that a Summoner and Staff Magician is viable because he has a relatively greater damage than a With Wand?

p4ran0id

Staff member
Depending on how you build your character.

Summoner with wand has better defense, summoner with staff better damage.

I would recommend to use the staff build, you have to avoid close range battle then it's fine. But that build is really effective in high level!

If you want to use a summoner/staff build, concentrate first on armor (mage armor, mage barrier) that will help you to get threw the beginning

Mage armor, staff mastery and lesser summon for beginning (also surge)

Then earth mastery, summoner, arcanist

Last, precision shots and massive critical for maxing staff damage (you can also try disintegrate)

Besides the first, don't max it, keep it balanced

Mage is difficult at lowlvl but it's the best character for high lvl. I just love that character!

Ps: don't feel ashamed to reskill, it's easier to use Elemental skills first and reskill the character when you reached higher lvl