A little bug - Quest In progress but completed

webnetita

I wanted to report a little bug I found. I have a 25th level wizard and I have completed all the missions but still one is in progress. In particular, I completed the ark of lothasan quest and forgot to save amarisa. :cry: In spite of this, the mission "where is amarisa" has remained in progress and the following is written: "I found Amarisa! She's locked in a cell, inside the Ark. I must disable the magical barrier holding her, somehow." I would have expected something like "Amarisa died because you did not save her" :roll:

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
webnetita":2n59l9jw said:
I wanted to report a little bug I found. I have a 25th level wizard and I have completed all the missions but still one is in progress. In particular, I completed the ark of lothasan quest and forgot to save amarisa. :cry: In spite of this, the mission "where is amarisa" has remained in progress and the following is written: "I found Amarisa! She's locked in a cell, inside the Ark. I must disable the magical barrier holding her, somehow." I would have expected something like "Amarisa died because you did not save her" :roll:

Fair enough, I'll give the quest a proper closure in case of failure. Sorry for your loss :p