I need warrior build help

p4ran0id

Staff member
Brennan Mulrennan":nw77342i said:
For more gaming information about this particular combat RPG, tips, and interesting associated imagery and commentary see: facebook.com/brennan.mulrennan

Wtf? Lvl 41?! Holy shit. How much time did you spend with that character :shock:

Ps: you can add the website to your profile, not sure if you know that

p4ran0id":3nty3seb said:
Brennan Mulrennan":3nty3seb said:
For more gaming information about this particular combat RPG, tips, and interesting associated imagery and commentary see: facebook.com/brennan.mulrennan

Wtf? Lvl 41?! Holy shit. How much time did you spend with that character :shock:

I play this RPG anytime I can, every chance I get as part of my 'belief-system'. Update: You can disregard that facebook thing because I'm now only on LinkedIn, Gravatar & WordPress.com... ♞

Last edited:

p4ran0id

Staff member
:shock: Srs? 622h?! And I thought I spend too much time here... Holy shit, respect! You're an over-pro-gamer! :lol:

Ps: no offense, I really respect that effort. You're awesome (maybe you hold the record for time/char)

https://youtu.be/WgvTgV5EoGY

That's a funny video p4ranOid, I watched the whole thing, but the games do count, reality is largely a matter of perspective. Here's my secondary warrior in full metal armor...

Last edited:

p4ran0id

Staff member
I never got over lvl 24. Once again, respect. Never thought someone will go that far, but your the second today who proved me the opposite (1. With lvl and spend time) just awesome!

Ps: that's the other one with lvl 40

viewtopic.php?p=49522#p49520

p4ran0id":32urg81i said:
I never got over lvl 24. Once again, respect. Never thought someone will go that far, but your the second today who proved me the opposite (1. With lvl and spend time) just awesome!

Ps: that's the other one with lvl 40

You can get past lvl 24 if you put your mind to it, but again, the perfected build as I see it is not just the highest dps or absolute level that can be achieved as far as numbers, but that point at which you become virtually invincible... Here are some other numbers that I would consider as if not more important for any 'Scoreboard' if you will... Body Count, i. e., overall number of kills; Number of Quests Completed, including town hall or sub quests; and of course other than hours in game the overall Game Score... ♞

Above: Grissenda in Kevlar build and Tolassian champion chain mail armor. Image by Tansel Kahraman... ♞

Last edited:

VDX_360

Staff member
Coffee939":1t03bvq1 said:
Quit the game now. It sucks. You will never win at the end. Your only chance is if you picked easy mode, otherwise spend time elsewhere,

I wanted to reach out on this particular post. Quit-rage is very real, esp if you watch your character die a few times in a row. But the game has been beating by hundreds of thousands of players at every difficulty level, with every class, and with several different builds for each class. It's not only doable, but it gets done every day.

But sometimes you have to take a break and come back at the game with fresh eyes. Maybe there's a small difference in equipment, build or tactics that will make a world of difference to your ability to survive the arc.

Feel encouraged. The forum is here for you. And if you ever feel like the Developer secretly hates you, don't worry. He does. He's a sick demented old school Dungeon Master type that enjoys watching would be heroes die flamming deaths.

But don't worry, we got your back.

Atomos

VDX_360":1g5i3brb said:
Feel encouraged. The forum is here for you. And if you ever feel like the Developer secretly hates you, don't worry. He does. He's a sick demented old school Dungeon Master type that enjoys watching would be heroes die flamming deaths.
True, there are moments when players need to be like: "HAH! You incinerated my legs, but I can still walk on my arms!"
and then: "Funny number that Lordi demon has."