Jester's Bow; why so much love?

p4ran0id

Staff member
Artemis Leafarrow":2uiosl7r said:
Are you sure Wyrmslayer is in maze of Lamth?? I was up and down that place didnt get it. Did I miss it?

It's downstairs in South-west corner (Nr 2) and is guarded by a zombie Dragon. You don't have to fight him to get it, just be fast enough and use teleport after you get it (that's how I did it)

http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... 0;Level_2)

Edit: not sure why but I can't insert the link, it changes to that.

It should be 'title=Maze_of_Lamth_(Level_2)'

Artemis Leafarrow

Oh I sm on that area now I need help. I think im too low level to defeat boss without tons of pots. Is there any way ti make a run for the box grab it and use scroll??

p4ran0id

Staff member
Artemis Leafarrow":3hx113vx said:
Oh I sm on that area now I need help. I think im too low level to defeat boss without tons of pots. Is there any way ti make a run for the box grab it and use scroll??

Yes, use your companion as meatshield (try to get the enemies out of the room) then just run for it, use evasion get the bow and teleport out of there. It's not easy but possible (I did it with lvl 12/13)

Artemis Leafarrow

Damn!!! I went wrong way. I thought other secret door with blessed platemail boots was entrance to chest room. Its not!! Entrance is all the way on the other side **cry**. No pts left no heals 2 at half health. Im done. Mine as well port out and come back rdy

p4ran0id

Staff member
Artemis Leafarrow":283c64e6 said:
Damn!!! I went wrong way. I thought other secret door with blessed platemail boots was entrance to chest room. Its not!! Entrance is all the way on the other side **cry**. No pts left no heals 2 at half health. Im done. Mine as well port out and come back rdy

Little tip, take a big green emerald with you and teleport to the priest. You can rest there for 12h (save and complete heal) also from there the way is easier then from jabal. ;)

You can also completly rush threw from staircase to the teleport rune (nr5) on lvl 2

Xen

Loreseeker
Clear all the Minotaurs in the way to the secret room southwest of the maze level 2, you can skip fighting that Zombie Dragon by using Potion of Speed to run fast enough away from it. That is how I got Wyrmslayer at earlier level and it's very useful :)

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Potion of speed has to be the most underrated and underused consummable item in the game (together with potion of invis)

Xen

Loreseeker
DavidBVal":1y4wav2a said:
Potion of speed has to be the most underrated and underused consummable item in the game (together with potion of invis)

Maybe because the effect banish when entering a new area and it is better to use healing potions whenever the player take damage from monsters. IMHO Potion of Speed and Potion of Invisibility is only for occasional usage, it is not to be use frequently because of its high price.