Fighting more than one opponent

Louttit_85

It feels like I'm playing Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion when I come against three higher levelled people at once.

It's a bit unfair, but still a challenge to take them all down.

I'm not asking them to dumb it down like what they did with Skyrim (I didn't really like that) but any tips on taking multiple foes as a rogue?

Other than levelling up I'm still coming across multiple enemies with higher levels that seem to be a bit more overwhelming.

Atomos

Use hit & run tactics ;). Use stealth, approach the target, backstab it, keep hitting until it's down, then use sprint and run away ;)

Louttit_85

Atomos":393mbzry said:
Use hit & run tactics ;). Use stealth, approach the target, backstab it, keep hitting until it's down, then use sprint and run away ;)

You can't really do that in places like the grey library. I'm still trying to take on those 3 guys in the front.

But yeah.. I do do the hit and run to break up a group of orcs and others who seem to randomly to appear on the road or in some dungeons with more space.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Louttit_85":1mu2t99y said:
Atomos":1mu2t99y said:

You can't really do that in places like the grey library. I'm still trying to take on those 3 guys in the front.

But yeah.. I do do the hit and run to break up a group of orcs and others who seem to randomly to appear on the road or in some dungeons with more space.

Well, that's designed to be "one of those fights". Consider drinking a few potions. Potion of Armor, combined with Evasion, should give you enough time to kill one of the golems. Some shock protection should help. And after defeating some of them you can retreat and return the next day to take out the others. Alternatively... remember this is an entirely optional fight. You can befriend them.

FQVBSina

Louttit_85":1v56jcx9 said:
Atomos":1v56jcx9 said:

I know exactly what you are talking about. Having Grissenda being tanky is important for this one. Use buff potions. Kill the healing dude first, go up to him and stab until he dies. Having Assassination is key to multiple stabs. If you have dps of 25, two stabs can take care of him. Then have Grissenda keep the elemental's attention, keep her healed, and backstab the elementals. If you take one down, you can hit and run with the other one if needed.