Confused about traits needed for ark quest!

Eligras

Hi, I have read the wiki already but I am confused on te trait checks for the quest line for the ark. Because some say that in stead of one trait you can use another. I am soon going to be going down that way have almost finished all the other quests on my warrior. The following are what it have trait wise. If anyone could help clarify what the traits need to be at to receive the best good ending.

Xen

Loreseeker
when encountering Tremadan for the evil ending you need either Int 5 or Per 5 trait check after getting information from the Undermother but it is not really necessary if you're aiming for good ending. If you want the good ending you need 5 Int, 5 Awa, and 5 Per to meet certain conditions. Read the whole wiki article about trait checks

Arogues

If you read the quest on the wiki and scroll down to 16 you will read about the debate. Assuming you did the int5 check with sir valaran you can get both good endings with only awa5 and int5. If you didn't do the int5 check with sir valaran you can only get 1 of the 2 good endings.

Wyrm

Loreseeker
The quest table under QUESTS on the Wiki page is great. It shows you all the necessities to reach optimal outcomes. For the Ark you need 5, 5, 5 for best outcome. You can achieve these with trait points or gear. Also shock and spirit resistance are needed. Depending on your class you will want strongest lightning weapon you can get. Make sure to convert 4 batteries to get that skill point!

Wyrm

Loreseeker
Maybe a spoiler. In the Ark there is a place that offers a boost in exchange for large batteries. :roll:

Atomos

Wyrm":15mw654b said:
Maybe a spoiler. In the Ark there is a place that offers a boost in exchange for large batteries. :roll:
You mean trait points you can get at medical facilities?

Wyrm

Loreseeker
Oh man. My bad. Saw I wrote skill point. Was wondering why you were asking?