Gear?

Artemis Leafarrow

Hi.

I am already lvl 9 going to be 10 soon Rogue, max archery skill, rapid fire already, and Grisenda is 8 and I have her as 1h sword and shield war. She goes head in while I pick enemies off basically.

My question is; where can I get better Gear? I need a way better shield and sword for Gris, a WAY better bow. My knife is ok, its poisonous from thieves guild. But I also need better equipment body and head for my rogue. I'm at Izur tomb right now have to find the amulet for Hirge. Going back and forth between Izur tomb and New Garand.

Where can I get better gear?

Edit: current gear. Rogue(me)-hardened leather head and body, short bow frost from skellys outside Izur tomb, poison dagger from thieves guild. Agility belt. Tolasian boots and forest chain legs and gauntlets.

Gris-iron shield from skeleton outside tomb, bluesteel 1h sword, some plate mail, some.chain mail. +1 ate belt. I have her with all skills whirl,bash,cleave,and shield skill. The passive shield is maxed.

Xen

Loreseeker
You can check the wiki for "what items" or "where to get those" type of questions so that you can also plan on where to go or how much gold do you need to gain and spend. :)