The Primal Forge Loot for Clerics

CalicoValk

So, as a cleric, nothing good comes out of doing the Primal forge quest, right? OR can I bring him a Bluesteel Hammer instead?

Atomos

Maul of Terror has similar properties as adamantite weapons, and as far as I know, it's the only reasonable weapon drop in the sunken citadel, and nearby area. No need for you to gather diamonds ;)

CalicoValk

Atomos":2m7lhfjt said:
Maul of Terror has similar properties as adamantite weapons, and as far as I know, it's the only reasonable weapon drop in the sunken citadel, and nearby area. No need for you to gather diamonds ;)
Thank You! I had diamonds saved up for this quest, but now I know not to spend them, thanks!

Cuckoorex

Keep in mind, selling 10 diamonds nets you 1200, while selling Adamantite Greatsword gets you 3000, the other two sword possibilities gets you 2000 each. Plus you get XP from completing the quest, don't you?

CalicoValk

Cuckoorex":145x6zct said:
Keep in mind, selling 10 diamonds nets you 1200, while selling Adamantite Greatsword gets you 3000, the other two sword possibilities gets you 2000 each. Plus you get XP from completing the quest, don't you?
Oh, I didn't quite think of it like that, I'll look at the xp gains and gold, thanks!

VDX_360

Staff member
Not every one benefits from every quest.... For example, Clerics get to keep the silvery mace from Kingsbridge when the other classes lose it to complete the quest.