I'm stuck in Southern Dragon Mountains

AM JTS

Translator
I'm stuck in Southern Dragon Mountains. I know that this is not the first time that heroes were stuck in the islands. I remember that the developer wrote that he would solve this problem. I've been here for a week, but I can't find scroll of recall. What should I do?

VDX_360

Staff member
If you can't locate a scroll of recall in a chest, you could make it to the Sunken Citadel... If you solve the puzzle and beat the mini-boss you can warp back to New Garand... but that's a fight.

VDX_360

Staff member
Proposed Game Option: After 5 in-game days in the Southern Dragon Mountains, a NPC appears and gives you the option of retiring from your adventuring days and opening up a small inn. :)

Atomos

VDX_360":jzpcp3e7 said:
Proposed Game Option: After 5 in-game days in the Southern Dragon Mountains, a NPC appears and gives you the option of retiring from your adventuring days and opening up a small inn. :)
And then that inn becomes one of the first places for Dimensional Parasites to visit. They use the wood you gathered to make the rafts, and reach the mainland. Oh bugger... xD