Access to icemist - i feel like im missing something obvious.

Othranc

So ive just finished the last of the 4 wizard enclave quests and i still cant access icemist. Reputation in 16 with wizards guild.

Am i missing something really simple?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Eligras

You have to talk to the guy but the teleportation portal outside of ice mist and select the second option
Mod Note: Spoiler tags removed. Basic information is not a spoiler. See Forum Rule #1.

Manwer

Eligras":29cq96k6 said:
You have to talk to the guy but the teleportation portal outside of ice mist and select the second option
Mod Note: Spoiler tags removed. Basic information is not a spoiler. See Forum Rule #1.
I have a 16 reputation with the wizard guild, but still doesn't let me in, neither ask me the orb of shadow that someone mentioned in another post

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
check your journal for all 4 quests completed: An Easy Job, Important Research, Outstanding Apprentice, Stopping Prejudice. with all 4 completed, the arcanist at Icemist Fjord should "beam you up".

reborn

DavidBVal":k758tbiy said:
check your journal for all 4 quests completed: An Easy Job, Important Research, Outstanding Apprentice, Stopping Prejudice. with all 4 completed, the arcanist at Icemist Fjord should "beam you up".

David hello! I don't know if you remember my trouble, since I had 7 rep and not 8 with Wizard Guild because of the failed quest (a fair deal) and can't begin the quest at Nivarian... any possibility to low reputation quest requitements with the guild on 7 or some other thing with the guild on next update?
Saludos
Pablo

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
reborn":3kuv4th6 said:
DavidBVal":3kuv4th6 said:

David hello! I don't know if you remember my trouble, since I had 7 rep and not 8 with Wizard Guild because of the failed quest (a fair deal) and can't begin the quest at Nivarian... any possibility to low reputation quest requitements with the guild on 7 or some other thing with the guild on next update?
Saludos
Pablo

Yes, on the update this same week you'll be able to get the Stopping Prejudice quest with only 7 reputation instead of 8.

Danilo Oliveira

RESOLVIDO - Como acessar névoa de gelo: Estive com o mesmo problema, mas resolvi, além das quatro Missões quê você deve fazer para o enclave. Precisa cumprir a missão "Rastro Perdido", solicitado por SIR SOROM, na cidade de Solliga. Após finalizar a missão, ele te recomenda para icemist, dando permissão para entrar. Espero ter ajudado.

VDX_360

Staff member
A bit of a necro post but I can see it's still on topic.

IF you anger the Wizard in Kingsbridge, you must return the Orb or pay him the gold. If you don't, you -might- get a chance to turn in the Orb to the guard at the Icemist entrance.

IF you don't anger the Wizard (i.e. never approach him with Adaon in your party), than there's no issue.

The main requirement to enter Icemist is completing all four mage quests in the mage towers around the map.