Does Hirge start off with Arbeno's Might?

Cuckoorex

Can't remember if she does or not. I find myself debating whether or not it's good for her to have that skill if I'm using her mainly for healing and drawing mobs; she spends mana on Arbeno's Might every time she sees an enemy, even if it's a goblin (annoying waste of mana) or an enemy that gets healed by fire damage (counterproductive), so I find myself often having to tell her not to attack enemies at all.

AhDeh

Nope she does not, only lvl 2 heal and lvl 1 (+1 armor and +1 undead armor) I am 90% sure of that atleast..

VOSTOK

Translator
No she is not. You accidentally taught her. My Hirge does not have that skill, so she just healing herself an me and doing her job as a tank.

Renothian

VOSTOK":1mofer20 said:
No she is not. You accidentally taught her. My Hirge does not have that skill, so she just healing herself an me and doing her job as a tank.

She does that well with my mage too, just have passive healing and armor and about 100 mana with her now and she is my favorite companion, but I suggest skipping that active might one, she will eat up that mana too fast you want for healing...

VOSTOK

Translator
5000 golden money and she will forget everything.
They do that in Mage's tower, Warrior's guild.
Every companion anyway needs reset because their traits all over the place :)