Frozen Depths - Chests

VOSTOK

Translator
Some time ago in the Tower of Tremadan I finished two quests finding how to charge keys. That time I had not enough cold resistance for Frozen Depths, so I just killed Young Ice Whirm, collected The Ice Cristal and returned to upper levels of Tower.
Now I remembered that I didn't explore all the area in Frozen Depths. Entered there - no monsters after killing Young Ice Whirm as written in wiki but all the chests unaccessible as well.
Is it bug? Or what should I do to access those chests? And what did I miss from those chests?
By the way I am playing Mage.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
It is by design and there's nothing of importance. Not a good idea to place such a convenient dungeon next to a free bed.

KYTX

Translator
Can these chests be accessed for storage in future updates? There's too many unique and rare things in game gamers would love to store somewhere.

Claytopia

KYTX":1gvuwd4o said:
Can these chests be accessed for storage in future updates? There's too many unique and rare things in game gamers would love to store somewhere.

You have the 4 town storage spots
2 chests in the New Garand house
2 chests in the Nivarian house
2 chests in The tower of Tremadan
and a bag of holding
How much more space do you need?!?

Atomos

@Claytopia @KYTX

Before the update:
"I've got more places, than I got stuff! I need to get more stuff!"
After the update:
"I've got more stuff, than I got places! I need to get more places!"

That's all that storages are. It's just a pile of stuff with a cover on. And if you're going on vacation(ark, or sewers), you need to take some stuff with you. ;D

https://youtu.be/MvgN5gCuLac

Edit: typo detected

KYTX

Translator
About storage, I use the magical vaults for: alchemical ingridients, potions, sets of protective items (2 rings+some armor elements, usually anout 5-6 items per element), emerals for the minotaurs, some weapons and quest items(about 6-8 cells). It actually fills up with useful stuff very quickly. Then, I just like keeping rare or unique things, especially since I hope we'll have a mage companion one day, and i only have 6 chests for that! Bag of holding really helps to get ore stuff outta dungeons, for sale. Places like the mausoleum ormaze of lamth have lots of valuable loot. So yeah, I'd not mind a few more chests to store stuff. Maybe, let us buy as many magical vaults as we want and can afford?