Wizards guild

Corylecuyer

I want to know if i could actually join the wizards guild? I restarted my cleric over in hope that i can join so i could get whatever cool advance cleric skills they offer but it seems like thuram is not an available area

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Corylecuyer":2p9d3qqm said:
I want to know if i could actually join the wizards guild? I restarted my cleric over in hope that i can join so i could get whatever cool advance cleric skills they offer but it seems like thuram is not an available area
Not yet. But with the next update (which is supposed to be officially released in late December) Thuram and the Wizards Guild will become accessible. However, I'm not sure whether a cleric will be able to join the guild. Maybe it's exclusively for mages.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
MikeB":1ctwwyyl said:
Corylecuyer":1ctwwyyl said:
Not yet. But with the next update (which is supposed to be officially released in late December) Thuram and the Wizards Guild will become accessible. However, I'm not sure whether a cleric will be able to join the guild. Maybe it's exclusively for mages.

It's exclusive for mages, but you'll be able to learn skills from them even if you joined the Cleric or Warrior's guild.