I'm a noob who requires help :D

Yeahbuddybudbud

Hi, I am new here. Level 5 Warrior. I have just found the Thieves guild in New Garand but as a warrior I should try to get the Warrior Guild right? And I accidentally mad Janod angry when I I had Adaon with me. Now he is not there anymore (he attacked me I ran away) and I have since found his orb of Shadows? What should I do with it? And can you all suggest me a good weapon for my level? Thank you :D

JarrenDrahn

It is more beneficial to join the warriors guild as a warrior, although not necessary.

As for the Janod, if you made him angry enough to attack you, you've failed the quest. There is no way to undo this mistake and the reputation penalties are permanent, sorry. I recommend reloading from an earlier save as you will not be able to complete any wizards guild quests in future and will miss out on some good rewards.
Here is the quest guide to help you out the 2nd time:
http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... Mad_Wizard
Do not antagonise him, be polite and apologise.

For weapons, it depends on your build, 2 handed, single handed, agility or strength etc.

Atomos

If you need good weapon try meeting shady traveler, or traveling armorer, and buying sword of flames/shock, Icy greatsword, or Winterstone. You'll need about 3000 gold pieces. As for light weapons, orc kings drop Thunder(light hammer), in some dark dungeon you can find Deathclav. Check out ek wiki, and make your choice ;)

Driggs

So at your stage of the game, I'd recommend restarting (maybe increase the difficulty so it isn't a pointless restart?) Only because there's going to be an expansion that specifically deals with the Mage's Guild and I'm assuming a ton of quests and stories.
It would be a pain to have to pay all of that gold in order to become "neutral" to complete the quest, also you'll miss out on the existing quests.

As for good weapons, I'd suggest just going for something like the Stiletto. It's in an easily accessible place, and you can get it relatively early (especially good for agility based warriors that use shields by the way)

If you want, look it up on the wiki how to obtain it, or you can find it like I did the good ol' fashion way ;)

Also another weapon "troll cleaver" I believe is the name of it was found using a similar semi-cheap method by myself.

I had to use 6 or 7 potions of speed and invisibility to run past all the trolls, carefully timing when it would run out so I could be between enemies out of aggro range, but then it became my main weapon and I didn't need anything else until level 14 or 15. So it's definitely worth it to go through the trouble of getting a "high level" weapon at lower levels.