Flurry availability for clerics

Gwaihir

I'm going through advanced skills on wiki to consider pros and cons of guilds for my cleric and there is one thing I'm not sure.

Considering flurry IS available for warriors and is being teched by Arkados from thieves guild, so seem like accessible for "not a members of thief's guild" it's not listed as potential cleric skill.

Is it a fact? If I will join clerics guild Arkados will refuse to share his abilities?

Atomos

No cleric can learn Flurry skill, even if you join thieves guild this skill won't be available to cleric class.

Gwaihir

So conditions here are more complex than my initial assumption trainers and their skills available internaly for guild members only / others freely available.

As I understand it's predefined base on main class...

Thank you

phaolo

Loreseeker
By the way, is Flurry that good?
The description says that it lasts only 6 seconds with a 20s cooldown. o_O

Denzera

Loreseeker
If any of your non-boss battles take more than 6 seconds, you're probably doing it wrong.

Atomos

phaolo":9ypsllmo said:
By the way, is Flurry that good?
The description says that it lasts only 6 seconds with a 20s cooldown. o_O
Combine it with cleave, precision strikes, and massive criticals, and monsters will be dropping dead very quick. You'll see why the requirement is so high ;).

phaolo

Loreseeker
Denzera":3miveswa said:
If any of your non-boss battles take more than 6 seconds, you're probably doing it wrong.
Wow.. I'm at level 16 with 4str 4end 2agi, should I focus on agility then?
It's a bit weird that a warrior has do that tho..

Atomos

It's a mid-level skill for melee rogue, and high-level skill for warrior. If you manage to get it around level 22, then you probably won't have to sacrifice much, other skills are important too. Personally I plan to get it on level 26 :)

Gwaihir

Atomos":3hdg5116 said:
It's a mid-level skill for melee rogue, and high-level skill for warrior. If you manage to get it around level 22, then you probably won't have to sacrifice much, other skills are important too. Personally I plan to get it on level 26 :)

Don't know mid-high lvl standards from your point of view but I disagree. I have it on my warrior since mid level, and I still find it critical skill for my 24 lvl rogue.

Usage of this skill is not limited in any way, for me it's in top3 skill regardless of any level / class conditions.

On high levels for the most of the time you are one - three hitting most of the stuff around and for this encounters you actually don't need any skills, just from time to time you will find something more or less challenging and Flurry is working as a charm than. You need it badly on specific occasions so 20 sec downtime is not an issue. During standard play is just an addition to see everything around getting killed almost twice as fast.

Atomos

Gwaihir":108l0ywf said:
Atomos":108l0ywf said:

Don't know mid-high lvl standards from your point of view but I disagree. I have it on my warrior since mid level, and I still find it critical skill for my 24 lvl rogue.

Usage of this skill is not limited in any way, for me it's in top3 skill regardless of any level / class conditions.

On high levels for the most of the time you are one - three hitting most of the stuff around and for this encounters you actually don't need any skills, just from time to time you will find something more or less challenging and Flurry is working as a charm than. You need it badly on specific occasions so 20 sec downtime is not an issue. During standard play is just an addition to see everything around getting killed almost twice as fast.

6 points of agility require 21 trait points, that's about 10 levels for beginners, and 7 levels for veteran characters. There are more useful skills for warriors imo:
1. Cleave (for area damage)
2. Shield expert+Infantry training, or Fury+Blood Rage(stun, and paralysis resistance)
3. Two handed expert, heavy handed, duel(for reliable DPS bonuses)
4. Magical training (for the best healing, and decoys)
5. Body development (warriors need to be tough)

Placing Flurry above any skill from section 3 of this list is a mistake imo. It won't help you penetrate heavy armor, so the DPS increase gets mainly teoretical in situations, when you need extra damage ;). It's very good to max out when you already have those skills though. Advanced skills related to critical hits are also more useful later on.

BTW discussion gets off topic, so it's my last post here xD, unless mods say otherwise.