Saint Zilas remains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Simon

Got a town hall quest to find Saint Zilas remains, gossip says it's in deadwood west side, I've scoured the whole map and nothing, anybody familiar with this one? Thx

Joe Simon

It's actually a skull when you loot a corpse. And it's not obvious unless to click on it.

Kuratha

Staff member
I've found these quests to be the most annoying to turn in. First thing I do when I return to a town is sell all my junk items. So when I open up my inventory and wonder why I have a single skull (especially cause skulls are 2gp apiece), I sell it. -facepalms- Bad habit and a rep loss cause I'm too lazy to reload a save. I've suggested being able to mark it as a quest item so you can't sell it. Best of luck ~

phaolo

Loreseeker
Joe Simon":1508158s said:
It's actually a skull when you loot a corpse. And it's not obvious unless to click on it.
Ah yes, various times I risked leaving\dropping those skulls by mistake.
They should really have a custom icon.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
phaolo":37md66pt said:
Joe Simon":37md66pt said:
Ah yes, various times I risked leaving\dropping those skulls by mistake.
They should really have a custom icon.

They should be differently colored since a couple updates ago, I made the icon for that. Maybe I forgot to replace it in the end.

ASHYMA DESAI

Got a town hall quest to find Saint Zilas remains, gossip says it's in deadwood west side, I've scoured the whole map and nothing, anybody familiar with this one? Thx
Zila is at very top of Deadwood almost at the edge.

VDX_360

Staff member
@ASHYMA DESAI , you responsed to a a post from more than five years ago. The player has likely grown up, had kids, and watched his kids die in a terriable TikTok challenge involving dynamite and short fuses (DO NOT TRY AT HOME).

It's awesome you want to be helpful, but check the date on a thread before responding.

Thanks !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.