Ark peaceful ending

paintersplan

Ok, I had Intel 5, personality 5, and did not get peaceful ending. Do you still have to fight the horror, and does it matter if Amarisa is with you. I did all things right from what I have seen here. The bug killed us all.

Zwackley

Loreseeker
Amarissa doesn't need to be there, but get as much of the following as you can:
AWA,PER, INT of 5
Use the pointy tool for its one use that you need 5 AWA for
Have the data pad
Have the computer module
Valeron is alive and inclined to think you have honor
You navigate the final group conversation properly (the PER and INT influence this.)
You know your origin (this isn't the standard "your granpop was an archmage"

paintersplan

Away, per, and int all are 5. Used pointy, had control mod, did all questions right. Still had to fight, did not get magister pendant. No idea what else to do. Thought peaceful end you didn't have to fight the bug. No idea now........

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Did you find evidence about the Horrors being real?

I mean before the debate. :p

paintersplan

Not sure about proof of the horrors. I have done everything , talked to everyone but I don't see saved information on some things, so I don't know if I remember the info on the horrors or not.

Zwackley

Loreseeker
paintersplan":wjfnz7pf said:
Not sure about proof of the horrors. I have done everything , talked to everyone but I don't see saved information on some things, so I don't know if I remember the info on the horrors or not.

Is your character carrying something that looks like an ipad? If yes, this is not a device for sharing picture of cute kittens, but for sharing info about the horror.

paintersplan

Not much fun when I don't know exactly what to do. Getting tired of trying to find so,e thing that I don't need. I want the magister pendant, and I know if I have to fight, I won't get it. If I kill the bug, I know I won't get it. Just very frustrating.

paintersplan

I tried again, with no peaceful ending. I tried all answers, and every time, magister runs away. So no peaceful ending. I am about to just give up. Nothing else is left to do.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Did you have a look here for where to find the data pad? Did you obtain it at some point and read the information?