Cleric Build - Child Of Faith + Undermother Video

Obtainable Toast

Loreseeker
Ian Skylark":8dg25xqo said:
So I did a little bit of research. Adaon needs a 65% disarm rate or more for him to walk over to traps and disarm them for you. That shouldn't be too difficult to get for him.

Thank you, I got some work on him then, already reseted his stats to focus him more on range and trap but did not put enough into traps.

Ian Skylark

Alright, do keep me up to date with your Cleric every now and then. I'm genuinely curious how your adventure will unfold :)

deadcorpze

I'm also looking into the skill duel as I don't quite get how it works. Here's what I understood, every hit adds some damage and increases every hit afterwards until it hits the maximum capacity. However as clerics they don't usually just stand there and keep hitting until u reached the max duel damage. U will stop at some point to cast some spells, most probably battle prayer or arbenos might which takes about .5 to 1 sec to cast(not sure, feel free to correct me >___<). Now this situation slows down dishing out dps from duel. May I also ask, if you stop and cast skills does it reset the duel dmg count-u know that yellow damage thing written in very big letters?

Also the thelume's wisdom. Here we are again, this skill was never really settled if its better to have it or use a scroll. I know I know, there's a lot of argument on this but I'll go ahead and state mine nevertheless hehehehe. I think its better to use a scroll instead because we have the bag of holding for extra inventory. We're past that time when every damned hole in ur bag is very precious. Gotta thank david for it, it was really cool to finally have some extra space

Now if you'll ask me where do I spend the skill points if I dropped those skills, Ill spend it maxing the body development skill

Lemme know what u think of this sir :D

Cainus

I like your style, maybe i can use the some parts for my Twister build.. Also i am working on clerics and i have a many builds too :)

Ian Skylark

You're right about Duel, it does reset whenever you cast a spell. It's a bit of a bummer, but... what can we do, we need our spells and regardless the skill is still useful. Maybe that's a good reason to leave it at level 2 rather than 3. I certainly don't have a problem reaching the max it can do, but I'm not there for long before a heal or Might recast is necessary.

About Thelumes - I don't see how there can be a debate about using it or scrolls. It's free, costs a mere 5 mana and with it you don't need any skills or traits at all to go towards perception. Not even on your companion. The radius and success chance far exceeds the scroll's and you don't need to spend a penny.

But... if you decide to save those skill points for something else. Sure, Body Development is a good one. Especially for an ironman. I'd say almost necessary. You can't take any chances.

Oh, and hi Cainus. Thanks for sharing your input :p you know, our build's are kind of similar. Mine just has a bit more spellcasting involved.

Obtainable Toast

Loreseeker
Its quite funny seeing Adaon run into traps that he tries to disarm and die. I imagine him yelling "Don't worry guys I got this!" *click*

He started disarming them at 60% for me

Obtainable Toast

Loreseeker
At the moment not yet, I think it all depends on traps for him to try and disarm them, he does not disarm some and I guess he doesnt because of the success rate on the individual trap, I will max the trap skill and maybe get the int to 4 just to cap it out as much as I can. However I have not tested it properly yet as I only just got it.

deadcorpze

Ehhh so duel resets if u cast a spell. that's such a let down which justifies not maxing the skill. Anyway, moving on :D

The next thing that I would like to ask the weapon of choice, either a one hand or a light weapon. Of course it entirely depends on the creature u are trying to kill like switching for a hammer of despair for the undermother. Although ur stats suggests that its a one handed build, which would u prefer to use in general? I tried switching out both weapons while battle prayer and arbeno's might is active and the scalpel shows higher dps by around 2 points(my pooled stats are 8 str and 6 agi). And of course lets not forget the 2-handed weapons which benefits on the double effect of a maxed out arbeno's might.

Am I bothering you too much sir? sorry (-___-)