Maze of lamth levl 2 and orb quest

Taurossilva

Ok. I hate to do this, but i am at the end of my rope.
I have toured around the whole maze and managed to get one orb. I've beaten the damn zombie dragon and completed the lost kingdom quest.
Now I am stuck because i can't figure out where the other orb is or how to get to that place beside the room where the dragon was. So....can anyone help me out?

Isiliax

Taurossilva":2mg43xay said:
I have toured around the whole maze and managed to get one orb. I've beaten the damn zombie dragon and completed the lost kingdom quest.
Now I am stuck because i can't figure out where the other orb is or how to get to that place beside the room where the dragon was. So....can anyone help me out?
There are many hidden doors, have you found spider already?

Taurossilva

Isiliax":2k4fqpj6 said:
Taurossilva":2k4fqpj6 said:
There are many hidden doors, have you found spider already?
Spider? What spider?

Gwaihir

it's in the down / left corner of the map - 2nd lev of the maze. Not sure how directions rose looks there but i think it will be south / east corner. Guarded by corrupted minos, maze has green like poison walls there

Taurossilva

Isiliax":3ffzoqru said:
Were you here?

So of a...no, i havent been there yet. Thanks!
I thought that was a dead end, so i didn't explore further. I also found the other secret and got to that place.
Thanks again!

Jack swanson

I killed the spider and dragon and retrieved the spiders orb. The other orb is absolutely nowhere to be found. As i said i scoured the entire lvl 2 complex atleast 10 times now. I am lvl 21and have killed everyone aside from the king and priests. Where is this supposed orb in a chest?

Gwaihir

If i remember right both of them should be dropped.
One by spider in SE corner, second by Ork Renegade - he was in the NE quarter of the 2nd level area.

MereAlien

I have this problem. I know that I have discovered the whole map, I know that I have killed the renegade and the spider, but I only got one orb. I have the same problem with the Forgotten Dead or some quest like that, that you get from the warrior's guild, where you have to get the remains from the corpse and bury them in the mausoleum. I was having problems, so I looked up the quest and the remains are supposed to be on a corpse that I have looted dozens of times.

Is it possible that I have looted these objects, but since my bags were full, missed picking them up and now can never get them again? I think that very likely for the remains, since there are so many skeletons in that room, therefore so many skulls, and I never pick up skulls, so it would have been easy to miss.

Is this a thing with one-time drops in this game? A bug where, if you miss picking it up, you can never get it again, therefore never finish the quest?

p4ran0id

Staff member
Are you sure that you discovered the whole map? Have a look here first. The 2 orbs are in NE and SE corners (in SE there is a hidden door to get to the spider)

http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... h_(Level_2)

If you don't pickup a Quest item you will get a warning, it's hard to do this accidentally. you should also check all your chests. If you really forgot to pick this up, than the quest can't be finished