Somewhere in western varsilia

alexbroxman

I have a mission from lannegar town hall that says that I have to recover a tome of eniarth but the only clue I have is that the target is located somewhere in western varsilia.

I've checked tons of bandit camps and caves but I can't find it and I only have 12 hours left to do the quest. Can someone help me please? :cry:

rodus

Hello friend. I think you can locate that item by drinking at the taverns. Sometimes you get a rumor from it. But you get some silly rumors too, and it costs money...

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Town hall quests have a randomly located target. "Somewhere in western Varsilia" means it's likely to be around Kingsbridge, southern Bluemist or northern Bluemist. But take into account, it could be in a dungeon there...

In order to locate it, right now, you have to spend some time at taverns, like rodus said. In the future, I'll add more means to learn secrets (diviners, paid informants, etc) but right now you have to stick to drinking at taverns to learn the quest locations... and from the feedback I'm getting, it seems like the information you get is too scarce. Maybe I should allow more attempts or increase the chances to get information.

KimPera

I got one "in northwest sagar forest" but I have no idea where that is... quest failed after a week :(

KimPera

Thanks!!! I don't know how I missed that.

But I think you should be able to see all the area names in the world map. It's too confusing otherwise.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
That is a good suggestion. I'll add it to the list of future enhancements for world map.