The Ark of Lothasan

Status
Not open for further replies.

hueydvr38

Loreseeker
Apocalypso":104b4ndb said:
Tips on every door control panel guys? I mean the order of the cards

Try orange-blue for the first one. Each area console needs a different combo and some need more cards added to the combo than the last. Look at the description for the orange card and pay attention to what the console asks for. That will help.

Landarenrns

Read the display and use the cards in order of the request
Orange is confirm
Blue is authentication
red is validation
green clearance

YBFYmaster

Landarenrns":zylddcr2 said:
Read the display and use the cards in order of the request
Orange is confirm
Blue is authentication
red is validation
green clearance
And where is the green?

Landarenrns

Figured i'd try to give a few more tips

Green card is in the basement by the aux gen

Open boxes like crazy until you find some EMP weapons.
They make this area SUPER easy.

Gasparius

I am a level 23 Rogue over 600hp and 42+ DPS with 29 armour and have been playing on hard this whole time but im finding the steel robots and wizards on the Ark unbelievably diffucult to defeat. I get overwhelmed very easy and cannot progress. I have a special long sword made by the updated goblin and prime icicle but is there any advice? On Hard setting im not sure if i will be able to complete this game as leveling up is insanely too much work at this point.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Gasparius":1lenwuii said:
I am a level 23 Rogue over 600hp and 42+ DPS with 29 armour and have been playing on hard this whole time but im finding the steel robots and wizards on the Ark unbelievably diffucult to defeat. I get overwhelmed very easy and cannot progress. I have a special long sword made by the updated goblin and prime icicle but is there any advice? On Hard setting im not sure if i will be able to complete this game as leveling up is insanely too much work at this point.

Can we see a screenshot of your build?

Status
Not open for further replies.