Sunken Citadel Puzzle! (answered, locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
Re: Sunken Citadel Puzzle!

...... lol the 9 blocks are just like a phone number plate..... maybe now you find it check north direction and then from 1 to 2 to 3 in horizonal line from W to E

Ishtvaan

Ah ... I found the 3 and the 6 written on the floors in rooms but I haven't found the 1 ... in which room is it? I thought that the R rune in the lower right room had something to do with it, like 3 x 6 = R (18th letter in the alphabet), so it should be something like 1, 8 or 1,3,6,8 ....

gunesilhan9

Translator

1 is at the northeast room or the northwest room. I don't remember now.

Skuggan

Like someone said before the rooms are like a dialogs on a phone, northwest is 1. Pull levers 1, 3, 6

ultima_spock

Translator

hi.

me too i tried to solve the puzzle. i have read the answer on the wiki, but how do you get the solution? is there a clue somewhere that i would have missed? because i tried a few minutes but this is hopeless, all the permutations of 10 numbers is 10!, impossible to find alone
even if you know the 2, 5 and 7 switches, the number is still to high

and how do you know that only 3 switches were required?

Owns

Loreseeker

Explanation from a previous thread: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16191#p50254

Owns":hswrxmhc said:
For the Sunken Citadel,
if you explore it entirely, you’ll find three rooms with golden numbers written on the floor. Those numbers tell you which levers you need to pull. The 9 hidden levers in the main room are numbered 1 through 9 left to right (West to East) starting from the NW corner. So the middle ‘row’ North to South goes 4, 5, 6, and the SE lever is 9. It’s also explained in the Notes section actually at the bottom of the wiki page.

Status
Not open for further replies.