Question About the quest 'Secrets of the dead'

Mikkmon

Hi again.

I've collected two books for the quest 'Secret of The dead'.

For my entrance to The grey library in Free town,

Can I give the 2 books to the grey library for raising reputation?
(As I know, If the reputation for Golden hand is +1, I can enter The Grey Library. Right?)

And later,
Can I give the rest of 2 books to The loreseekers ?

If so,
Will I be given any disadvantages?

Thank you for all you guy's kindness.

Isiliax

No there isn't, for now it's just about your reputation. Doesn't matter if you spend all into loreseekers, all into gold hand or half each, so do what you need for next quests to be completed :)

Mikkmon

Isiliax":yw67br5j said:
No there isn't, for now it's just about your reputation. Doesn't matter if you spend all into loreseekers, all into gold hand or half each, so do what you need for next quests to be completed :)

Thanks a lot.
I'm unquestioningly going to the grey library now.

VDX_360

Staff member
Royal Loreseekers vs. Golden Hand: Keep in mind each book you give one faction will raise your reputation with that faction but lower it with the other faction. You need a high enough reputation with the Royal Loreseekers for research (13?), training (15?) and it's not known in-game at this time if there's any future benefit for higher reputation.

Currently, it is possible to have a positive reputation with both factions and gain access to the Library without fighting one's way inside, but it requires careful quest completion.

Some players just go ahead and right-off the Golden Hand, like Friguld's leader, and storm the library. It will cost you big time in Reputation.

Player's choice.

Mikkmon

VDX_360":2wjp1wdp said:
Royal Loreseekers vs. Golden Hand: Keep in mind each book you give one faction will raise your reputation with that faction but lower it with the other faction. You need a high enough reputation with the Royal Loreseekers for research (13?), training (15?) and it's not known in-game at this time if there's any future benefit for higher reputation.

Currently, it is possible to have a positive reputation with both factions and gain access to the Library without fighting one's way inside, but it requires careful quest completion.

Some players just go ahead and right-off the Golden Hand, like Friguld's leader, and storm the library. It will cost you big time in Reputation.

Player's choice.

Thank you for your kindness :)