Level 20 + dps warrios class

SmellyBrownEye

This was just a test part for my build, all strength!! Hits good, great damage, low HP!! Everyone else feel free to post your warrior build
:)
Thanks

hueydvr38

Loreseeker
Here is my build. More balanced than offensive. Seems to work for me. Any suggestions, feel free to comment.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170818-121453_1503077808922.jpg
    Screenshot_20170818-121453_1503077808922.jpg
    456.2 KB · Views: 906

Isiliax

hueydvr38":1b2x7b2y said:
Here is my build. More balanced than offensive. Seems to work for me. Any suggestions, feel free to comment.
How do you feel with INT 4? I suppose that at lvl 20 you already have done all quests, so after last update I would suggest you to lower it by point or two. It does almost nothing for warrior while you can get free points to spend into other traits. Similar with PER, just a suggestion :)

VDX_360

Staff member
Isiliax":30bjmarr said:
How do you feel with INT 4? ... It does almost nothing for warrior while you can get free points to spend into other traits.
If we have warriors without intelligence, and mages without strength, we'd have all melee done by idiots and all are spell-casting by weaklings -Mayor of Lannegar, Day 967.

Intelligence 4 for Warriors serves a benefit even after all the quests with Intelligence tests are complete. It can help with XP gain, traps and detection. Sure, Awareness and Agility can do that too, but sooner or later, the diminishing returns on higher traits makes it worthwhile to invest in a more rounded character.

Totally a player's choice but I support tossing some trait points on mental traits, even as a warrior.

VDX_360

Staff member
SmellyBrownEye":1uzvnh5o said:
This was just a test part for my build
Sklls and Companion are huge parts of a player's build. Raw traits are an important factor but skills really make the build.
If you are hurting for HP, Body Development II might convert that STR into some nice hitpoints.

hueydvr38

Loreseeker
VDX_360":e29ylmb2 said:
Isiliax":e29ylmb2 said:
How do you feel with INT 4? ... It does almost nothing for warrior while you can get free points to spend into other traits.
If we have warriors without intelligence, and mages without strength, we'd have all melee done by idiots and all are spell-casting by weaklings -Mayor of Lannegar, Day 967.

Intelligence 4 for Warriors serves a benefit even after all the quests with Intelligence tests are complete. It can help with XP gain, traps and detection. Sure, Awareness and Agility can do that too, but sooner or later, the diminishing returns on higher traits makes it worthwhile to invest in a more rounded character.

Totally a player's choice but I support tossing some trait points on mental traits, even as a warrior.

That's exactly why I put points there. As we all know, past level 20 the xp needed to level up gets steep so I decided to boost my xp bonus. Plus, I was tired of walking over traps all the time. :)

SmellyBrownEye

hueydvr38":2jgrewl8 said:

This is my original build, pretty good with HP and defense, i have 35% with traps which is good i can see like all of them, stupid companion though always walks over them!! Haha i kept this one because the other build my dude was on a murdering rampage, but health dissipated just as quick!! Ive got max body development max duel max flurry (great for rumor bosses) and max massive criticals!! Along with charge shield and whirlwind, no cleave because of duel, does well for me can clear hard dungeons pretty good time!!!!