Do you recommend buying a house in New garand?

Mikkmon

I have just 30000 gold and 2 vaults.
As I am collecting the items which I was given for quest rewards,
I want more inventory rooms.

So, I have trouble buying a house in New Garand first or buying an belt with 2str.
(The belt is very fascinating to me)
Or buying more vaults?

Which do you recommend ?

(Please forgive me about gramarcially error. I'm not good at English)

VDX_360

Staff member
Player's Choice, but overall, I suggest getting the +2 STR Belt and use the left over for a vault. If you're a warrior, esp, a 2-H warrior, than the belt is a purchase that will help you for the rest of the game, so I'm inclined to suggest getting it first.
Town Vaults, which can be accessed from any Town Hall, or Magic Vault Orb, offer the best overall value for extra space, even the last two which have a steeper price.
The New Garand House tends to be the first house a player can buy, but the House in Nivarian, has better inventory system as it comes with a Magic Vault Orb, which lets you access your Town Hall Vaults from inside your house. It's more expensive.

Mikkmon

VDX_360":1g0a69ao said:
Player's Choice, but overall, I suggest getting the +2 STR Belt and use the left over for a vault. If you're a warrior, esp, a 2-H warrior, than the belt is a purchase that will help you for the rest of the game, so I'm inclined to suggest getting it first.
Town Vaults, which can be accessed from any Town Hall, or Magic Vault Orb, offer the best overall value for extra space, even the last two which have a steeper price.
The New Garand House tends to be the first house a player can buy, but the House in Nivarian, has better inventory system as it comes with a Magic Vault Orb, which lets you access your Town Hall Vaults from inside your house. It's more expensive.

Thank you very much.
I have never visited Nivarian (in fact, not only low level but I don't know where it is).
So I never know that there is another house in Nivarian.

I decide to purchase more town vaults first,
secondly purchase the house in Nivarian.