Captain whitewater giving no quests

asmodhan

Hi,
Although saving traveller and Reputation +20 in Lannegar, the Captain doesnt give any quests and still Points AT to less trust in me... an hints?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
hello, what is your exact reputation in varsilia, and what does he tell you exactly?

what does your journal say about quest "the lost explorer" and "head hunting"

asmodhan

Variante! : trusted +37
Lannegar: unknown +9
Whitewater says:
Greetings my friend. There may be more missions, but we can only assign them to someone trusted by The Baron. (You need to have auf reputation of 'frindly ' or Betten in lannagar ...

Goblin Hunt and lost explorer Are completed

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
you are still unknown in lannegar... Varsilia reputation is ok, but the captain trusts the local deeds more ;)

look for more quests in town, the alchemist, priest, etc

asmodhan

But : in lannegar town Hall There in upper left place is written: You are considered as friendly (23) here. Reputation Dialog in charakterscreen says "unknown " (9)

abstractsense

Loreseeker
asmodhan":2bdgsk25 said:
But : in lannegar town Hall There in upper left place is written: You are considered as friendly (23) here. Reputation Dialog in charakterscreen says "unknown " (9)

That's because doing townhall quests in Lannegar gives you Varsilia reputation, not Lannegar reputation. This seems like an oversight because doing quests in Kingsbridge, for example, gives Kingsbridge reputation instead of Varsilia reputation.

asmodhan

But then: how to get lannegar Reputation, if i dont get any Dialog Option According to this AT lannegar npcs

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
lannegar town hall quests should give reputation for both Lannegar and varsilia. If someone has tested the contrary, please confirm.